Hello again, I’m sorry I have been away working in the beautiful QLD for 3 months and life have been a little crazy but here I am and BREAKFAST is the best way to say “Hello Im back!”
This easy tasty but super healthy breakfast is so easy to make, that I dont think it deserve a blog but my auntie ask me nicely for the recipe so she can make it for her girls, who can say no to that! So I will name this Auntie Marison’s breakfast.
INGREDIENTS – SERVE 1
• Virgin Coldpress Coconut oil
• 2 Eggs (Organic free-range preferable)
• 1 Clove of garlic, finely chopped
• A bunch of Asparagus
• A BIG handful of Kale
• A BIG handful of seasonal Mushroom – I used mini oyster mushroom as I was lucky enough to came across it at my local Asian grocery store but you can us any mushroom
• Sunflower seeds and hot pepper flakes for taste (optional but I found extra crunchy from the Sunflower seeds is so perfect and as for the spicy hot pepper it is just something I can live with out
TO MAKE YOUR BREAKFAST
WASH and clean the Kale, Mushroom, Asparagus and cut them into bite size.
ADD 1 teaspoon to a small pan over medium heat.
CRACK the eggs in a small bowl and fry it in the pan until cook, set aside.
IN the same pan (no extra oil needed) grilled the asparagus and season them with salt and pepper. I don’t like to overcook my veggies as I love them crunchy so cook them about 5 minutes with do but this is up to you. Then side them aside.
IN the same pan, add extra teaspoon of coconut oil and garlic, cook for 30 second then add mushroom. Sauteed mushroom for a few minutes add kale and sauteed until the kale is light wilted.
TO SERVE YOUR BREAKFAST
Plate the veggies on your plate and top with fried eggs. Sprinkle a little sunflower seeds and a little hot pepper flakes (optional) ENJOY!